Saturday, March 7, 2009

Return.

Well Evie and B wanted me to update :D What to say? Well my fashion course is going well.I'm really enjoying it.
I love when you start from the basics and get better, rather than plunging into the deep end and muddling through.

I'm still collecting Marilyn Monroe films, so far I own;

-Don't bother to knock
-Lets make it legal
-We're not married
-Love Nest
-Bus Stop
-River of no return
-Hometown story
-Gentlemen prefer blondes
-Niagara

and I just bought The Misfits which I'm halfway through, I'm really enjoying it and I love the presence of both Marilyn and Clark Gable together onscreen <3

Love you girls! And I leave you with a new photo of myself, taken yesterday.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Sammy! Good to see you blogging again. I didn't know you collected Monroe films, thats quite an impressive list, but no Some Like it Hot? You're missing out on Tony Curtis in a dress :D

xx

Cate said...

Sammy <3 you posted the sammy in wonderland picture, I love it so much. I stumbled over all the llt blogs a while ago but I lost the links, good to have yours again. you shall be one of my pearls again :)

cupcup said...

So pretty <3

Susanna-Cole King said...

Oh cool that you're collecting Marilyn Monroe films, I love collecting things, especially from any artist that I really respect and admire. :)

Thanks for your sweet comment, by the way, I'm so happy to hear you like my blog! <3

xoxo,
S-C

Belowen said...

Yay! A sammy update! Love that picture of you, that headband is divine! <33